Saturday, January 25, 2014

Run girl run

Hi loves! Happy Saturday! Here is me with my coffee. Ha! I'm a girl who believes in coffee. I'm having my cafe late with almond milk without any sugar. It tastes and smells like heaven uuuuuhhhhh. :)
So I started going to gym right before new year and It's been few weeks already. Spending time in gym 5-6 days a week. I feel much better than before. 
Tip for beginners for gym-Sometimes is tiring and you don't feel like going to gym right? But just take yourself out to gym's door and you will be so ready no matter what and you will finish all the work outs once you already in gym. I leave gym more energetic than i go in there first. Good luck!
So here I am wearing my gym essential sneakers from Nike. Who said running shoes is only for running. I wear my running to anywhere if I want to :)
Photos by Pavel Penkov












Jacket-SHEINSIDE
Skort-ZARA
Shoes-NIKE
Bracelet-GUESS
OMG bracelet-gifted from ELISHARON





<3 Una

5 comments:

Sharon Lei said...

Love the skort, babe! And those kicks are awesome!

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Beautiful photos. I am in love with your jacket! It would be perfect dressed up or down!

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Woohoo! I'm a coffee girl too. I'm in Seattle after all :O) But I've never tried coffee with almond milk, which sounds like a fantastic idea.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Sybil said...

love the mix of style.. from sporty shoes, preppy skirt, edgy top!! this is great!

Animated Confessions

Unknown said...

you look gorgeous! I love your style and your look!<3


Make sure to check out my blog, I do a combination of health, animals, and fashion weekly!

www.laurinawong.com