Friday, September 11, 2015

Yankees baby

Hello beautiful unicorns!
I want to say thank you this lovely jersey. It was gifted from someone special. You guys know i love rocking jerseys all year long. I would like to thank you for the "Blue sky tower" hotel staff for letting us shoot on the rooftop patio. I also want to thank you for my photographer for this lovely video and photos. Please scroll down for the short video that he filmed.

Photo by Battuvshin











Leather Jacket-Bcbg maxazria
Jersey-gifted 
Jeans-Michael kors
Sneakers-Nike ski hi elite
Backpack-Solid Gray


<3 Una

2 comments:

amidral said...

i like your fashionable style and your choice :) i can speak little bit of english :)).

Mei めい said...

I love how you wear the jersey with leather jacket. That backpack is so cool!

http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/